True Identity

Your relationship status doesn’t define you.

Your career doesn’t define you.

Your degree doesn’t define you.

Your social media doesn’t define you.

Your wealth doesn’t define you.

Your past doesn’t define you.

Your true worth is found in Jesus Christ alone. ~OC

Celebrating Today

Today is my birthday. For those that know me, I usually try to fly under the radar when it comes to my birthday. It has always been just another day for me. This year is different. As most of you know, I experienced a beautiful miracle and healing on November 3rd. So this year, I want to celebrate not only my birthday, but I want to celebrate all that God is doing in my life. I am still amazed that God is allowing me to walk through this season of miracles and healings. Today I celebrate the new life God has blessed me with in the past month. I celebrate the new chapter in this crazy beautiful journey. ~OC

Miracle Mile

The last time I ran was in March 2009. Shortly after that my body started shutting down. For the last ten years, I have basically been fighting for my life. The dream of running again was just that. A dream. The mind was willing, but the body was not.

Then on November 3, 2019, I experienced a beautiful miracle. During a prayer and healing service, several people prayed over me. I instantly felt my body was being healed. Being Restored. I was able to eat and speak again. Could I possibly run again? Could that dream become reality.

Yesterday 11/30/19, I went to the store to buy a new pair of running shoes. I wanted to see if this dream could become reality. Later that day, I decided the time had come. I needed to see if I could truly run again. Below is the video of my first run in over ten years. God is still the God of miracles. Never give up praying and believing. ~OC

www.facebook.com/toddeshoemaker/videos/10221424108098704

A New Chapter

As many of you know, I experienced an incredible miracle on November 3,2019. After not being able to speak without the assistance of a voice amplifier and being on a feeding tube for several years, I experienced healing at a Prayer & Healing Encounter. I have not had to use my feeding tube or voice amplifier since that night. God is good!

I have shared before, that I used to be a long distance runner before getting sick again in 2009. I ran my last official race in March 2009. I literally have not run since that day. I have always had a desire to run again. I even buy new running shoes once a year, in anticipation of running again. Yesterday, I officially signed up for my first race in ten years. On March 21, 2020, I will be running a 5k. I guess I better buy those gold running shoes and start training. See you at the finish line. ~OC

Healing Journey

Today’s a new day! I have only been on my healing journey for a few weeks now, but God has been revealing so much to me. The past few weeks, God has been giving me incredible insight into the Holy Spirit. I believe as Christians, we only use about 5% of this amazing gift called the Holy Spirit. And that’s on a good day. God has so much more for us, when it comes to the Holy Spirit. He wants the Holy Spirit flowing out of our lives. God is saying here is the other 95% of the Holy Spirit. Imagine the incredible things we could do in Jesus name, if we allowed 100% of the Holy Spirit to flow out of us? It would be amazing. I am excited to see where this amazing journey takes me. If you want to hear more about my healing journey, feel free to contact me. I pray your day is filled with amazing moments and God’s blessings. ~OC

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑